Sonntag, 26. Juni 2011

Preparing for the next adventure

Hello everyone!

So, the next adventure is finally coming up and I am busy with preparations for my trip to Geneva, Switzerland. There I will start my three months internship at the International Labour Office (ILO) on Friday, July 1st - and I am very excited! This time I'll be writing in English, since all my friends have excellent English skills (even though some won't admit) but not all of them can speak German. I hope this little change won't prevent anyone from reading this blog!

I'm going to leave this Tuesday heading towards Switzerland via France (I suppose - not quite sure, yet) and simultaniously my blog will start, too. So, I hope you'll enjoy and leave lots of fun comments in my new installed "guestbooker-gadget", which you can find below this text. Just click on "leave a response" and start typing. XD

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen